My husband and I have moved around a lot in the span of our 13 years together. We now find ourselves in western Washington and hope it will be a sit for a bit spot. I am Canadian and as you can see I am now as snuggled up to Canada as you can get and still have a home with my American man. 



Western Washington on the coast is very much like my early growing up years on Vancouver Island, so it feels very familiar and homey to me.  It's a far cry from the deserts of Israel and Qatar. 

I'd forgotten how much it likes to rain here in the winter, but how else can you expect to have the lush green ness.



Enjoy your Sunday people! I think the sky might be brightening up this morning..fingers crossed. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lampwork earring Giveaway!!

Potomac bead box!

Creating an organic glass Bead