Defend genuine Handmade





































May 10th defend genuine handmade at protesty.com

Just like many venues before it, [or at least the one big one that shall remain un-named..] Etsy has slowly 
 the door to mass produced....we should have seen it coming when they added .. 'and supplies' to their tagline.
Showing support to my handy sisters who labor diligently over their potters wheels, torches, sewing machines, wool baskets, hammers and mallets, cardstock and scissors, ink pots and paint pots, I have put my 2 shops into 'vacation mode' for the day.
Will it change anything? I'm old enough to have a cynical bone or two..I say, 'highly unlikely'. But, there's small satisfaction in standing together and voicing your disapproval in an organized, ethical way..don't you think?
 I can feel the sister bond already..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lampwork earring Giveaway!!

Creating an organic glass Bead

Potomac bead box!