♫ Summertime ♪♫






Summertime,
And the livin' is easy
Fish are jumpin'
And the cotton is high

Your daddy's rich
And your mamma's good lookin'
So hush little baby
Don't you cry

~'Summertime' by George Gershwin

Glorious summer days..lazy hazy crazy days of summer. I adore summer. I try to soak all of the hot sun into my bones and hope it will last far longer than the year before.
It never does but oh the days are beautiful ..we could use more rain but I'm sure it will come.

For now I'm enjoying the sun.

Comments

Anonymous said…
me too!!
Erika said…
I know you do not live in Texas if you need to soak up the sun! It is so hot here I do not like to get out after 9am!!

Your photos are great.
Meghann said…
Beautiful! I live for hot summer days :)
Anonymous said…
while I was viewing your photos, the smile returned back to my eyes. It was like taking a sip of fresh air. Thank you for that unforgettable experience.
Deborah Lambson said…
Thank you for dropping by all..♥
Thomas you are a poetic man and I appreciate the very sweet words~

Popular posts from this blog

Creating an organic glass Bead

Potomac bead box!

Lampwork earring Giveaway!!