Latest on the 'Bay

Comments

Anonymous said…
thank you for your kind words today. hoping to share soon!
the beautiful flowers are courtesy of judy stalus on flickr.. i borrowed it... shhh ;) i LOVE peonies!!
Anonymous said…
oh. and the beads are just YUMMY looking.. might have to try and sweet talk the wonderful hubby into an additional order! ;) [no pun intended!]
Anonymous said…
Yum! Licorice and carmels :]
Lisa R said…
I love your blog and your beads. I tried lampworking, but I just couldn't get comfortable with it. I'll leave it to the pros!
Deborah Lambson said…
Thanks for the sweet comments...and what a lovely thought to think I might be a 'pro'....I have a Lo-o-ong way to go! ♥ :)

Popular posts from this blog

Creating an organic glass Bead

Potomac bead box!

Lampwork earring Giveaway!!