Unexpected treasure



My studio got cleaned up enough for me to dig out some rods of silver glass I'd tucked away a couple of months ago. Not that is was that messy. I just happened to spy them at the bottom of my upturned wine crate (great flea market find last summer..) This glass is a little difficult to work to its greatest potential and I'd given up on it back then. I'm not sure what has changed but I could see while I was creating the beads that I was getting some fantastic color....muted shades of pinky purples and bronze. I held my breath until they were done cooking(all of my work is kiln annealed, of course..)..and yep. They're quite lovely. Now I wonder if I can do it again...

Comments

windycindy said…
Hi Deb, I love the new colors! I hope all is well with you. Please keep in touch.....Cindi :)
Deborah Lambson said…
Hey Cindi..thanks for stopping by and checking the new weblog out..♥

Popular posts from this blog

Lampwork earring Giveaway!!

Creating an organic glass Bead

Potomac bead box!