Musical notes to move your creative energies~

Do you use music to inspire your work?
I have a love for a wide range of music...Chevelle, Diana Krull, Tom Cochrane, Bruce Springsteen, Kenny Chesney, Joss Stone..Sara Bareilles has one of the purest voices I've ever listened to and Adelle is new to me but will be on my playlist for a long time...I really love it all, depending upon my mood!

I have a challenge for you:

LiSten to mUsic, {preferably something new..new always tweaks the creative muscle}, while you are creating today.

This set of lampwork beads was sold long ago but as I was taking a look at some of my older work I noticed that this one was entitled, 'Songs from the Wood', so I know that they must've been inspired by Jethro Tull~ they do look a wee bit primal don't you think?




Give it a go and then come back and tell us about your experience in the comments.

I'm extending the draw a couple of days (15th) so you will be entered to win either this! free bracelet or these! free earrings~

Comments

Mytutorlist.com said…
These beads look so pretty and the name really makes them even more wonderful :)
Deborah Lambson said…
thank you!..I appreciate the drop in! Nice to *see* you again..:-)

Popular posts from this blog

Creating an organic glass Bead

Potomac bead box!

Lampwork earring Giveaway!!