Look what I found at ArtFire Today..

I was up very early this morning and so finally took some time to actually look through ArtFire, one of the latest selling venues for handcrafted.
When you've some time I would encourage you to go and slow browse through ArtFire yourself. Personally, I was enthralled with the web elements.. likely because my Sweetwater Designs site could use an overhaul, and I'm realizing that sometimes you have to leave it to the bigboys/girls.
Anyway~be sure to grab your tea or coffee because you'll be there a while..


Home Brewed Environmentally Friendly Black Walnut Ink ~ Wise Plants


Assorted Animal Print Cupcake Liners~ Cupcake Social


Custom Blog and one year domain hosting ~ IceBerg Hosting


Louet Victoria Spinning Wheel ~ Stitch Cleveland is Spinning


Red Sponge Coral cubes ~ Mia Bella Collection


Recycled Steel Firepit ~ John T Unger Studio


Tussah silk for soap making ~ TOG Soap Mold & Soap Tools



Comments

Anonymous said…
will have to check that out! :)
Julie said…
Wonderful finds! I love them all! :) Thanks so much for including my walnut ink!
Mytutorlist.com said…
Wow, great finds. I'll have to stop by Art Fire sometime too.

Popular posts from this blog

Creating an organic glass Bead

Potomac bead box!

Lampwork earring Giveaway!!