Happy Beads..

'Daisy Jane'

Although I've sold a number of beads over the past couple of years very few of those have I seen made into a piece of jewelry. I consider it a great treat when I do~ it's very satisfying to see that what you've created with your hands has now been integrated into another artisans work. Make sense?... sort of circle of creation that is satisfying to a poetic soul.

I haven't mentioned but I'm nearing the end of the master cleanse and its been 7 days since I've properly eaten anything so if I'm a little rambly..keep that in mind~ and that's a whole other post.

At any rate, it was a lovely treat to see that the talented jewelry designer Susan of Hot Rocks had completed a necklace the other day using some of the beads that she won in a contest I held a while ago.
As is her signature, this piece is named after a song by the popular 70's band, 'America'.
It's a beauty of a necklace and those little beads look pretty happy tucked in there wouldn't you say?

Comments

Unknown said…
hi Deb..
Susan did an awesome job ...
have a great finish to the week!
with some sunshine 2
Anonymous said…
oh i think they make the necklace! wonderful focals :D
Deb said…
What a fabulous necklace! Susan did a stunning job of that!
Isn't it always great when we do see something of ours in a piece?

I'm with you Deb - I love to see where my 'babies' end up, & it happens all too rarely!
Mermaid Glass said…
I'm like you - I get so excited on the rare occasions when I see where 'my' beads end up. Doesn't it make you proud when they land in such a gorgeous piece? What a great design with your beautiful beads.
Hot Rocks said…
Thanks Deb!!!
I am so pleased to know that you are happy that your lovely beads ended up here in my creation! Thanks for posting the picture on your blog, I am honored!
Susan
Very fabulous. I must daresay.

Popular posts from this blog

Creating an organic glass Bead

Potomac bead box!

Lampwork earring Giveaway!!