Enjoy your Sunday!

Comments

Anonymous said…
OMG.. that is so dang FUNNY!!! and sweet at the same time! ;)

and a good sunday to you too!
lizzie said…
What a position! Must be comfortable. I have seen my dog in some weird positions but not like this.
That is so funny! HAHAHAHHA! Thanks for making my day! (hugs)
Deborah Lambson said…
yeah..isn't he just the sweetest. he's not mine~ it's from one of the funnypics site. I would love to own a Great Dane but I'd definitely have to sell more beads every month to keep him! :)
Anna said…
My "baby" (85 lb golden) likes to sleep on the oversized chair...on her back! It's pretty funny!
Duni said…
That is the cutest picture! He looks so peaceful, despite his long legs hanging over the edge!
Anonymous said…
OMG! That is the coolest thing I've seen all day :O)
yenpart said…
this is the first time i've seen a dog sleeps that way! very funny but he looks very comfortable.
Great choice of pictures! What a cool one that is!

Popular posts from this blog

Creating an organic glass Bead

Potomac bead box!

Lampwork earring Giveaway!!