Checking out ArtFire


I suppose you've all heard of Artfire by now~ at least those of you in the handmade product field. I'm usually the skeptic sitting on the fence waiting to see how it will go down before I jump in. It seems to be that all is good..there are no selling fees!~ at least not yet~ Listing products is a snap..check. Store front looks good..check. Artfire submits your listings automatically to google base..that's nice.
I like what I see so far~I'm not sure that they have the reach yet that Etsy does, but I'll give them a try for a couple of weeks. It's really hard to beat the no fees thing..

Comments

Wow, someone's going to get some great deals on some beautiful glass! I love those ochre earring beads!
Lauren said…
I think you'll like it. I'm very satisfied with Artfire.
Duni said…
I'm like you...taking a wait and see attitude.
I'm on Dawanda, and they didn't have any listing fees until beginning of this year. Wish I had listed my stuff sooner!
Let us know how it works out at Artfire.
Cindy Gimbrone said…
I've migrated over to Art Fire too. When I saw commercially available beads on the front page and in the showcase on etsy, I knew they were no longer about handmade. Supplies are ok but I don't think they should be showcased or on the front page. It's about handmade. Does a fashion magazine show a bolt of fabric? No.

Mini rant over! :-) Hope you like Art Fire and sell lots on it!

Cindy

Popular posts from this blog

Creating an organic glass Bead

Potomac bead box!

Lampwork earring Giveaway!!