An Etsy 'Drive By'

My car is frozen and refuses to move and my toes haven't truly warmed up in 3 days. The weather channel says it's -38 today~ when oh when is this icy weather going to end!?
I've got some treasures for you this morning so go get yourself a nice hot cup of tea to wrap your hands around and come take a look. This is a quick Etsy drive by...featuring some new artisans who've just opened their shops.
I love peeking in brand spanking new shops..

'Player Man' by


wool empire waist beatnik dress by
Magpie and Birdie




pocket mirror by
Fatal Sweets





'Guitar Player' by
Dmkirwin



'Celeste' by
GoodQuillHunting




Five very talented souls, maybe one or two made it to your favorites.
I'm off to coax my poor baby to life so I can go and finish up my Christmas shopping, then I swear I'm DONE!!..
Happy Holidays everyone!


Comments

Holymoly! -38?? Here I am shivering at +13. Hope your baby warms up, the stores have everything you're hoping to find, and you have a very Merry Christmas!
Deborah Lambson said…
Thanks Angelina..lol, you ARE spoiled girl! Put your flip flops on..:-) Merry Christmas to you too ♥
Duni said…
I can't even imagine how cold that must be...urrrgh. Poor you!
Hope you get your shopping done on time ☺

Happy Holidays!
Deborah Lambson said…
Thank you Duni, it's stay inside weather, that's for sure..
Hot Rocks said…
I hear ya sister....Lets hope it gets warmer soon! Love the pictures of items in the new shops.
Oooh, you found some real treasures. And I am just ignoring the weather~
Unknown said…
Hi!

I'm one of your entrecard-droppers and I want to wish you Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year!

Thanks for entrecarddropping!

Popular posts from this blog

Lampwork earring Giveaway!!

Creating an organic glass Bead

Potomac bead box!