Who do you think you are?


Every so often I run across something on the web that stops me in my tracks and settles in my gut for a while...this morning I followed a link, found this site and watched the trailer for a powerful documentary on women and art.
I've always seen feminists as a group that sees all men as evil, so while I hesitate to recognize the feminist in me~ this touches some untapped part of me that wants to cry when I see it. I almost don't quite have words to express what this trailer evoked, but I know that I want to support this endeavor in any small way that I'm able.
Go. Watch it for yourself...then you'll understand better what this inadequate string of words is failing to express.

Take 10% Off Your Order at TimeForMeCatalog.com

Popular posts from this blog

Lampwork earring Giveaway!!

Creating an organic glass Bead

Potomac bead box!