Northern Canada in the fall

A couple more photos...



Comments

Deb said…
Deborah - what absolutely stunning scenery! Thank you so much for sharing - it's amazing to think that through glass I am learning so very much more about the fabulous continent so many of you live on, than I have ever known before. :o)
Mytutorlist.com said…
Beautiful! I love, love, love fall colours. The leaves are just starting to fall down here, not quite the vivid autumn colours that you have yet. I'm loving the strawberries, blueberries, squashes, and tomatoes that are ripening in my garden though. There are soooo many cherry tomatoes. It's so yummy!
Deborah Lambson said…
Thank you for stopping by and commenting ladies ♥ Enjoy the fruit of your labors Marie..have a tomato for me, we didn't seem to get too many really garden fresh ones this year. and I LOVE tomatoes!

Popular posts from this blog

Potomac bead box!

Creating an organic glass Bead

Lampwork earring Giveaway!!