Hello Etsy..I've missed you ♥


I love September. I love the cooling off and the beautiful colors..almost as much as I love the warming up and the crisp green in the Spring..I guess what I love is a change. As much as I enjoy the lazy days of summer by the time September gets here I'm ready to dust myself off and get back to work. On that note my little shop on Etsy is back in business and I'm working hard to get some beauty shots of all the little beadies done and up on site. I'm going to try and be very good about keeping a fresh supply up...we'll see how that goes!

Comments

Mytutorlist.com said…
Oooh, purty! I'm happy to see you back at Etsy! I hope it goes well for you!!!
Deborah Lambson said…
Thanks Marie..I need to work a wee bit harder at that venue. Not enough hours in the day.
Thanks for stopping in! ♥

Popular posts from this blog

Lampwork earring Giveaway!!

Creating an organic glass Bead

Potomac bead box!