oh this is going to be fun!

If you know about Etsy then you know that there is a plethora of talented artisans who work hard at what they do. I'm really floored by some of the outstanding talent and meticulous work that I see in this fairly young venue and Ive decided that I'm going to start featuring other artisans here on the first of every month..so I'm on the hunt for someone to feature this coming week. There's something for you all to wait with bated breath for! ;)

If you're an artist who makes your living with your hands (and it needn't just be jewelry related) be it metalwork, lampwork, pmc, polymer clay, ceramic beads, handspun wool..woodwork, soap! and you're interested in a feature with pics and links please do contact me (debatsweetwaterdesignsdotca) I love a good project!

Comments

Kirsten said…
I'd love to be featured sometime.
Deborah Lambson said…
Perfect! You're just who I'm looking for. I'll email you the details..
Anonymous said…
What a fun idea! I'd love to be featured as well.

Popular posts from this blog

Creating an organic glass Bead

Potomac bead box!

Lampwork earring Giveaway!!