Life rolls on

Just a wee update to let you all know that I'm alive and well and back at the torch very very soon. Our family has had an interesting ride on Life's roller coaster for the past couple of weeks as my husband spent some time in the ICU fighting COPD, a lung disease brought on by a life time of smoking. We're all still learning about it. We will be coping with some new ways of living but he is much better and we will have him back home with us on Monday and yes, Christmas will be a good one.
Thank you to each of you who have expressed concern..I appreciate each of you ♥ I promise you, I am missing the glass too. There will be some work back up on the Bay very shortly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lampwork earring Giveaway!!

Creating an organic glass Bead

Potomac bead box!