7.17.2013

the birth of a Logo


Miss Birdie herself my ♥ grand daughter drew me the raven one day complete with story.


It reads,
 'This green bird is trying to fly. And one day he flew.'


Of course, I loved the raven and the story..and my logo was born.
He's always in my studio.. overseeing all and keeping a close eye on the details of my work...as all good ravens do!

Created by my grand daughter..approved by my grand son. :-)






If you are interested in learning how to do this with your own drawings or any image for that matter, there is a tutorial from Gimp here.

Enjoy your day all ♥ 

5 comments:

Mytutorlist.com said...

Oh, that is very cute! I like the bird saying and the bird.

The beads are really lovely. Great stuff!

Hot Rocks said...

Beautiful beads, lovely colors...and I can see the bird!

Meghann LittleStudio said...

So wonderful! Must have been providence that the bird is your mascot and is also in the bead :)

elf said...

Very Cool!

Hot Rocks said...

I tagged you! Please feel free to play or not, you can see the game details on my blog.
Susan