Holding on to Creative energies...

Life marches on and even though I've not had proper time to devote to the glass lately I do go out into my little work room and stroke the glass once in a while..
It has been a long cold winter here in northern BC and my outside space is not heated so it will all have to wait for better things to come~ warmer days..time..all good things I need more of.
I do manage to console myself somewhat with the construction of the odd piece of jewelry, so that is mildly encouraging for now~

Photobucket

sold
All is good. Life will settle in soon and I will be back in a more regular way..I cannot get too far from the glass..ever.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Love and happiness and light to all of you.


Photobucket


Comments

Duni said…
I have been waiting patiently for a sign of life from you :)
So glad to have you back!
Love and best wishes,

Duni
DVArtist said…
Ohhh I know how the weather can put a hold on things. Spring is coming and your glass will be calling your name.
Blessings to you.
Nicole/Beadwright
Deborah Lambson said…
thanks for the feedback you two~ Duni ♥ patience is a good thing. :-)
Hope the spring thaw has made it up to you by now! I can't think of anything that could take the place of melting glass for me. . .you have my empathy because I haven't had a space for torching since we moved last fall. Patience is a good thing-- keep holding on to that creative energy!
I actually like these kind of jewelry better. It's not going to be stolen, it has good colors, and looks pretty good without being shiny.

Popular posts from this blog

Lampwork earring Giveaway!!

Creating an organic glass Bead

Potomac bead box!