6 x 6 games

Tagged by the lovely seamstress Nicole of NicoDesigns (check out her awesome handbags...Love this one!) to play the 6 x 6 game ...

The rules are:
1.post the 6th photo in your 6th folder.
2. tag six more peeps to play.

My sixth folder contains family photos and this one was taken this Christmas of my two beautiful girls. My daughter and her daughter..

Now, I wonder what these crafty ladies have in their folders....(they're under no obligation to play, of course..:))

Simply Shiny
Fit, Fabulous and Forty
My Art and the Mom in Me
Homebound
Broken Teepee
Spotted Cow Soaps

Go ~take a look!

Comments

Kristin said…
Thank you so much for the tag! Those are some lovely ladies in the picture! =)

I would like to play along, but I did this on my blog about a week and a half ago.. Maybe I can change it to 8x8? Lol.. Will you let me bend the rules a little? =D
Deborah Lambson said…
oh gee..sorry about that Kristin~ And you know, rules are made to be broken! :)
Hot Rocks said…
Love the photo of your daughter and granddaughter! Just wanted to say a big thank you for the lovely beads that I was so lucky to win from you! I will be sure to post photos of whatever I design with them. Thanks,
Susan.
Unknown said…
Congratulations Girls....you have been awarded the "PROXIMIDADE Award". See my blog for its meaning and how you are to award it to 8 others. Have fun and have a great day!
Deborah Lambson said…
Glad you like them Susan..can't wait!
Hot Rocks said…
There is an award waiting for you on my blog!
Unknown said…
hi... could you please take a look at my todays post and pass along to your friends.. this family needs our help
all our love
mona & the girls
Jo Hoffacker said…
Aw, what sweetie pies you have!

Popular posts from this blog

Creating an organic glass Bead

Potomac bead box!

Lampwork earring Giveaway!!