Little pleasures..

We've got eleven years worth of house contents in various stages of movement all over the house...you know, closet contents waiting for me to go through, books to be sorted, clothes to be packed and stored...a gajillion items that I don't know where they came from or where they should go. How did I get so much STUFF? and does it really need to follow me to a new home. That's the question. Would anyone miss me if I just headed out the back door and went for a ver-r-ry long walk...another good question. I need a dose of silliness today. My grand kids, and they are by the way...are here with us in this jumble and I'm so glad for the bits of joy. I mean, really, Look at that face. When was the last time you ate your peanut butter and jelly toast with that much unadulterated glee?!
Enjoy your day today..I've got some sorting and weeding to do.

Comments

Kirsten said…
Moving is not fun, but joyful children are.
Best of luck with the move.
Deborah Lambson said…
Thanks so much..and thanks for popping in!:)
Mytutorlist.com said…
Wow, he looks sooo cute. I can't remember a time when peanut butter and jam on toast was so yummy, but he sure makes it look like it was so delicious he could hardly stop to look at you. It's like you interrupted a marvelous feast.

Hehehe...

Popular posts from this blog

Creating an organic glass Bead

Potomac bead box!

Lampwork earring Giveaway!!