Consider yourself 'tagged'


Here I am, awake once more at 3:00 in the am.. In my quest for sleep I've been blog surfing and ran across this posted challenge to answer and pass on, thank you Laurie Eller. So here it is:

Two nicknames I've gone by:
Only one actually and that was for a very short lived period in my early teens..'Smiley'.. Apparently I'm not nickname material. I still do once in a while. :-D Smile, that is.
Two things I'm wearing right now:
A night gown and a silk ribbon that I knotted around my neck a few days ago and now can't get undone. Fortunately, so far it's been approbo with my attire.
Two of my favorite things to do:
Melt glass and create jewelry. There are one or two other things but we won't get into those.
Two favorite drinks:
Sobeys energy drinks..the pink one. Milk.
Two movies I could watch again:
Wonder Boys and Postcards from the Edge
Typically, what time do you wake up? 7:00
On a good night, what time are your kids in bed?
My kids are pretty much grown so I'm going to say 10:00 if they want to be healthy, wealthy and wise. When the time they went to bed was up to me they were usually in by 8:00 but actual me time wasn't until 9 or so. You know how that goes.
What is your favorite kids show/movie?
Saturday morning cartoons..you gotta love the roadrunner and Wile E. coyote!
What is your favorite chore?
Don't tell anyone, but I like to wash dishes. Well, maybe not 'like' so much as 'don't hate'...This would explain the fact that there's never been a dishwasher in my kitchen. Oh yes, one brief time in a rented house with a dishwasher that pulled over to the sink. It was so much quicker just to wash by hand that I rarely used it.
What is your favorite quality about your mom?
My mother is hugely creative and would construct something wonderful from tampon applicators if she could get away with it. She is also one of the few people I know who rarely has anything bad to say about anyone.
..and that's all she wrote...if you blog, it's now your turn! Consider yourself tagged :)
Let me know in the comments if you've taken up the challenge!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Fun stuff!! :) Thanks for letting me know! :)

Laurie
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular posts from this blog

Creating an organic glass Bead

Potomac bead box!

Lampwork earring Giveaway!!