Trending..



Botanical prints/themes abound this season..as is usually the trend for Spring, but 2012 will see it throughout the year according to some of the fashion gurus.



"Half of New York showed florals, but in a great way," said Bryan Grey Yambao, fashion blogger of Bryanboy.com "I love the tropical prints from Joseph Altuzarra, the hyper flower power at Peter Thom, the botanical prints from Alexander Wang ... This season is very visual."

taken from http://edition.cnn.com/2011/10/21/living/spring-fashion-forecast/index.html




Florals are most certainly bang on the money for 2012...
so says http://www.glamourmagazine.co.uk




I don't really follow the fashion trends..or even pay a whole lot of attention to them. I prefer classic styles that will look great for more than a year or two..
As for glass, I play with colors that make me feel good, and organic florals have been the theme in my studio for the last few months..[at least~
]


Hey,..I'm right on trend. How about that. (:



All of the above handmade glass beads for your jewelry designs are available in the Etsy shop..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lampwork earring Giveaway!!

Potomac bead box!

Creating an organic glass Bead