I'm not above Bribery

Did you notice the brand spanking new 'subscribe to my newsletter' box?
Well, technically it asks you if you want to preview the latest from Sweetwater Designs...over there in the right column..

If you sign up now through this holiday long weekend I'll send you 300 Entrecard credits..yes, unfortunately this only means something if you're an Entrecard member.

Please leave me a comment if you want to receive the EC credits.

For those of you who are not..I'll think of something interesting to entice you with next week.

Comments

Anonymous said…
LOL.. just love your sense of humor!

thanks so much for the review of my new work.. and the 'sweet' comments. the advice will be invaluable!! i do struggle with design, whether it should be representative of 'my' taste.. or step outside the box and try something new. so, i'm trying a bit of both. but to be perfectly honest.. i think i'm happiest when i finish a piece, and know it'll be hard to let it go! :) can't wait to make a bit of money so i can order some beauties from you!
i really L.O.V.E. your lampworks!!!

have a wonderful weekend!
many blessings,
-Tracie
Joyuna said…
I joined :) joyuna at gmail dot com
I tend to join a lot of newsletters anyway. I'm the bad type of person who can't resist a good sale ;)
Deborah Lambson said…
yeah Joy! stay tuned for the sales and specials ~♥~
I just sent you 300 ec credits.
brokenteepee said…
I am not above admitting I will take credits anyway I can.

My blog never has a long queue

Thanks. I will lookforward to your newsletter. Your creations are beautiful.
Krystal said…
LOL.. I know that bribery works!
Deborah Lambson said…
hey..thanks guys :)
I have 3 kids ..shamefully, I know the power of bribery..hehe
CraftyDragon said…
I'm sure I'll love the newsletter! I just signed up. And I'm not above being bribed! :)
Deborah Lambson said…
yeah..I knew I'd be sure to entice a dragon or two. heehe..
sending some ec credits your way!

Popular posts from this blog

Potomac bead box!

Creating an organic glass Bead

Lampwork earring Giveaway!!