8 Things



Snagged and Tagged by Wendy of Sand & Sea Designs
~ she creates lovely jewelry



and is just starting up her Etsy shop so go and take a look.

8 Things I'm Looking Forward to:

1.The actual arrival of Spring..it's still pretty brown in this part of the country
2. The mail delivery gal..I've usually got an order or 2 coming in for glass or beads or books or sheets of metal or tools..you get the picture.
3.The printing of a paper that will have a write up about Sweetwater Designs in it..yahoo.
4. Teaching what glassy things I've learned in the fall of this year..getting that ready to go.
5. Hearing my nephews voice on Mothers day when he calls my sister ..he's on a 2 year mission in Virginia!
6.Road trip to Edmonton next month
7. Started watching the first season of Lost with DH last night--Looking forward to the rest of it tonight. good show~ had only previously seen bits and pieces of it.
8.Melting some glass for the first time in a week as soon as I'm finished with this post!

8 Things I Did Yesterday:

1. Made a sterling silver and copper ring for my daughter...not bad.. accidentally reticulated the band. Pretty but not not what I had in mind.
2. Made my daughter pose wearing one of my silk wrist wraps. Got several photos of her hand at different angles. Took way too long as far as she was concerned...she began giving me rude hand gestures to photograph.
3.Gave her the ring..
4. Went for a walk to a park that is several blocks away..penance for a piece of chocolate cake I ate at lunch time.
5. Wrapped and posted an order to France..wow, a beadie goes to France. I'm always a little tickled about that.
6. Washed and folded 2 loads of laundry
7.Wrote in the flap of Dr. Suess's 'Oh the Places you will Go!' for my son. Made myself cry.
8.Gave myself a dark purple pedicure.

8 Things I Wish I Could Do:

1. Talk my son out of joining the Army
2. Move myself and all of my family back to Vancouver Island..or just some place warmer~
3. Travel to Ireland
4. Own my own gallery
5.Find a good hairstylist who does a good job of cutting naturally curly hair.
6.Build a house that uses solar and wind energy.
7. Own a summer house by the ocean..
8.Talk my son out of joining the Army.

Some of my favorite blogs that I've tagged are:

Silver Sachet

Izile's Oddities

Art by Sarah Pitman

Ollie McKay's Chic Boutique



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Potomac bead box!

Creating an organic glass Bead

Lampwork earring Giveaway!!