10.29.2008

Today I'm 'it' ..just as I always knew I should be.

It seems I've been 'tagged' by the very talented Cindy Daniel of 'Behind the Scenes'and I'm now 'It'.

Which means I need to think of 7 things about myself you may not know. This shouldn't be hard since there's really only one thing most of you know about me for sure and that's that I do like glass. So, hmmm
....oh I hate these games..
7 things..
  1. I'm actually quite good at baking bread.
  2. I loathe baking.
  3. My absolute favorite thing right now is a bowl of popcorn, my fuzzy blanket and 'Dancing with the Stars'
  4. In my next life I want to be a dancer.
  5. I love watercolor..I haven't painted in 5 years but I used to be not too bad...faces mostly.
7 really?! 7.. tapping fingers..wracking wee brain..something interesting..something my children can read..

6. I try very hard not to but sometimes when I'm not thinking about it and things are not going right...shamefully, I bite my nails. eyuck..I know.
and 7. My car at this very moment looks like a family of racoons have been nesting there for several days.

..whew.. that was just painful.
Now the for easy part~my grand list of 7 lovely bloggers who have been tagged:
  1. Roxi Designs
  2. Torch by Night
  3. My Tutor List
  4. Marmee Craft
  5. Letters from a Hill Farm
  6. Dreaming Spirals
  7. Craft Gossip - Craft Blog Network
The rules are simple as rules should be:
  1. Link to my blog (tagger) on your blog.
  2. Give seven facts about yourself.
  3. Tag another seven blogs by leaving a comment on their blog and letting them know they were tagged and listing them (and their blogs) on your blog.
Enjoy your day everyone!

5 comments:

MarmeeCraft said...

Awwww! Thanks for the tag. Popcorn is one of the delights of life!! ;)

Mytutorlist.com said...

Oh! I've been tagged! I better start thinking of seven things... hmmmmm....

Roxi said...

Thanks for the tag! I will try to post this weekend. ;)

Roxi

PyroPagan said...

Tagged for the FIRST time! This will be fun :D And you're welcome to come use my grinder any time- it was reasonably priced from artglasssuppliesplus.com! :) Check it out- that swap top might be in your price range :D

Sweetwater Designs said...

That looks real good but its still going to have to wait a bit. Can't wait to see what you do with it though..I'll drool vicariously from the sidelines. fa-a-ar sidelines by the sound of #1 in your tag post. :D