Etsy finds of the Day

Sometimes I slow down and rather than listing and promoting my own work I take a look at all the incredible talent on Etsy. For those of you unfamiliar with 'Etsy' (think Betsy) it's an online venue for those talented souls who make wonderous creations with their hands.
You'll have to register, a relatively painless procedure. My tip to those visiting; begin with the treasuries (in the menu bar on the left hand of the front page). To be sure, they are a treasure trove.
Here's a brief synopsis taken from my stroll through in my pj's with my morning toast and tea.
Click on the images to see the artist's shop.










Comments

Ooo...a photo of The Devil's Punchbowl! We're from Oregon so that's a familiar sight.

Nice blog and your banner is quite lovely!

Tina
Pfeiffer Photos
Deborah Lambson said…
Thank you pfeiffer! I'd love to see that first hand..She really took a lovely shot of it.
You're in the draw! :)
Marie said…
Love the selections, especially the King Crow. He looks like he belongs in a children's book illustration or a fairy tale!
MFcrafts.etsy.com
Deb said…
Fabulous Etsy finds Deborah.
I love the Tiles by "tilesmile" & I found a fabulous orange wrap top in "treehouse28's" store.


This could be dangerous - very dangerous ;o)

Popular posts from this blog

Lampwork earring Giveaway!!

Potomac bead box!

Creating an organic glass Bead