Snowboys and such..

Cindi H, if you're still poking your head in here now and then..send me your snail mail addy and I will send you the latest in the snowboy series. I enjoy creating these little guys every Christmas season..each seems to develop their own personality even as I'm winding the toque on. Then right around this time of the year I start to get a little tired of the white glass. :) and stop making them until the next year rolls around.
Thanks for entering the draw and as soon as I hear from you Cindi, he's on his way to your house!
Seasons Greetings everyone!..I've finished my shopping..well, almost. Let's face it, we're never really finished shopping until the 24th. But the main presents are ready to wrap. I'm going to start baking next week..starting with Crybaby cookies. M-m-m-m..the Best cookies, and we only eat them at Christmas time. Why is that? I'm refusing to gain any weight this season and am staunchly relying on the power of positive thinking. ...this will not go to my hips and thighs no no no... I'll let you know how that goes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Potomac bead box!

Creating an organic glass Bead

Lampwork earring Giveaway!!